- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information is collected in two ways. When you view the website, some information, including your browser type, Internet service provider, IP address and date/time of visit are sent by your browser. In addition, you may choose to send us additional information by voluntarily contacting us through email or our website contact form. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us collect data about our site and how to make it more useful for visitors. We will not use this information to personally identify visitors, except for if needed for site security or under court order.We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share information you voluntarily sent us with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to maintain the site or fulfill your request.
We may use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Internet Advertising using Cookies
We have implemented tracking for and may be using
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers
You can opt out by using Google’s Ad Settings or Ad Settings for Mobile Aps or using the Google Analytics opt out browser tool.
You can also visit NAI’s Consumer Opt-Out page to opt out of multiple data collection services for advertisers.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information, but please note that information sent by email and web forms may not be secure. Please do not submit sensitive information via our website or email.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.