Air Conditioning and Heating System Service Contracts
Scheduled annual maintenance for your air conditioner and furnace or heat pump will keep your HVAC system running well all year long. Our scheduled maintenance program will keep your outdoor air conditioner or heat pump unit clean and ready to work hard when spring turns into summer. In the fall our scheduled heating service will check to make sure your heating system is ready to keep you warm when the temperatures drop.
We are committed to providing you with reliable service and peace of mind. To ensure that we consistently deliver the service you expect, we have developed a very thorough heating & air conditioning system maintenance procedure. Depending on the type of heating and air conditioning system installed in your home, our factory-trained and EPA-certified technician will perform a variety of tasks. If we ever fail to meet your expectations please don’t hesitate to call. Customer service matters to us and your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed.
We cover Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Tega Cay and surrounding areas including Charlotte, NC.
Benefits of the Panther HVAC Maintenance Plan
- Corrective maintenance keeps your system in good condition with one Spring and one Fall visit each year.
- Improves your Home Comfort
- Energy Efficiency because a clean system can cut heating and cooling costs as much as 30%
- Extends the life of your system by up to 40%.
- Reduces Unexpected Repair Costs.
- You receive Priority Appointments if you do need repair service.
- Automatic Scheduling via email or reminder cards.
- No Overtime Charges for emergency repairs.
- Discounts off Repair Calls.
More Information About Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
Maintenance Plan Services
- 21 Point Inspection
- Energy Star Recommended Inspection and Cleaning
- Additional Cleaning Tasks