Why Choose Panther Heating & Cooling For
Air Conditioning or Heating Repairs And Installations?
Since 1994, Panther Heating & Cooling, Inc. has provided courteous, on-time Heating and Air Conditioning services that improve the comfort and health of our customers. We service air conditioning systems in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York County, SC and the Charlotte area. Our mission is to maximize your comfort, in a healthy environment while improving your energy savings, all at an affordable investment.
What We Offer:
• An Outstanding Reputation
Over the years, Panther Heating & Cooling has earned an outstanding reputation for quality, service, integrity and value. Our technicians are certified in heating and air conditioning repair and installation and indoor air quality systems. We live by our Code of Values.
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner, “above the line … “
- communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
HAVING FUN IN THE PROCESS!
- Past winners of “Best of Houzz” Customer Service Award
- Top Dealer Award for South Carolina from WaterFurnace International
- 2013 “Best Service Truck” in South Carolina by the The South Carolina Association of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors
• No Risk, Up-Front Pricing
Our technicians provide you with a full diagnosis of your heating or cooling system and quote you a firm price that’s competitive and fair before any repairs are made. We even offer a 20% discount on the most common repairs.
• One Full Year Repair Guarantee
If a repair fails within the first year, we will repair it again, absolutely free! All recommended work must be performed at the time of servicing system.
• Special Financing Options to meet your needs
Enjoy your new system NOW with convenient monthly payments.
Let’s face it. You need a contractor you can count on to do what they say they will do and stand behind their work. We provide a formal written proposal detailing the entire scope of work and a full explanation of every line item on the proposal. This eliminates any confusion or misunderstandings that might occur after the work has begun. You will not get a surprise half way through the job if we missed a detail. Our proposal is our firm price.
Here’s the bottom Line. At Panther Heating & Cooling you can trust us to do the right thing every time. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best service possible to keep you and your family comfortable for years to come.Contact Us to Get Started
South Carolina Mechanical Contractor License: #M3870
North Carolina Mechanical Contractor License #18392
Panther Heating & Cooling, Inc. is fully insured through Berkley Southeast Insurance Group
Agent: Wil Plyler Insurance Agency: (803) 366-4196
Questions? We have answers.
We’re available 24 hours to receive your service call. After hours (nights, weekends and holidays) are charged at a higher rate so that we can fairly compensate our technicians and ensure they are motivated to perform their best work.
Check our Information Center for answers to your heating and cooling questions…or use the contact form below to get in touch.
Check out these websites for some additional industry information, useful tips, to see our partners or even just because we like it!
Geothermal Heating & Cooling, The Green Solution!
Heating & Air Conditioning Solutions
The U.S. Government’s official energy conservation site
The Database of State Incentives for Renewable Efficiency. Learn more about state tax incentives.