What We Offer:
• An Outstanding Reputation
Over the years, Panther Heating & Cooling has earned an outstanding reputation for quality, service, integrity, and value. Our technicians are certified in heating and air conditioning repair and installation, and indoor air quality systems. We live by our Code of Values.
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- making only agreements we are willing, able, and intending to keep.
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner, “above the line … “
- communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
Totes of Hope Program
- Past winners of “Best of Houzz” Customer Service Award
- Top Dealer Award for South Carolina from WaterFurnace International
- 2013 “Best Service Truck” in South Carolina by the The South Carolina Association of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors
No Risk, Up-Front Pricing
Our technicians provide you with a full diagnosis of your heating or cooling system and quote you a firm price that’s competitive and fair before any repairs are made. We even offer a 20 percent discount on the most common repairs.
One Full Year Repair Guarantee
If a repair fails within the first year, we will repair it again, absolutely free! All recommended work must be performed at the time of servicing system.
Reliability Is Our Specialty
Let’s face it. You need a contractor you can count on to do what they say they will do and stand behind their work. We provide a formal, written proposal detailing the entire scope of work, and a full explanation of every line item on the proposal. This eliminates any confusion or misunderstanding that might occur after the work has begun. You will not get a surprise half-way through the job if we missed a detail. Our proposal is our firm price.
Here’s the bottom line. At Panther Heating & Cooling you can trust us to do the right thing every time. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best service possible to keep you and your family comfortable for years to come.